Here’s the perfect Sunday-morning brunch casserole. It’s easy, filling, satisfying, and oozy with cheese and crisp tater tots.
- Cheese and crisp tater tots
- 1 can bacon SPAM® Brand, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 bag frozen tater tots (frozen)
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- Black pepper
Sauté onions with butter until soft. Remove onions from frying pan, then add cubed SPAM® Brand and fry until crisp and brown. Add sautéed onions back to frying pan with SPAM® Brand. Separately, combine eggs, cheese, paprika, onion powder, salt, and lots of black pepper into a large bowl. Whisk together. Add in tater tots, sautéed onion, and SPAM® Brand, then combine all into a baking dish. Cook at 350 degrees for an hour, until the top gets golden brown.