In episode three of Kevin’s Bacon, we feature a trio of bacon recipes so simple you could explain the process in three sentences.
Bacon cinnamon rolls
- Fry up bacon using your favorite method and let cool.
- Unroll your favorite supermarket cinnamon rolls and roll back with bacon.
- Bake as usual. Your cinnamon rolls just improved by 80 percent.
- Lay strips of raw bacon on a cooling rack above a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle atop brown sugar, black pepper, and a dash of cayenne.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.
Bacon caramel crunch
- Dice up a package of bacon and fry until crispy.
- In a saucepan, melt two sticks of butter with 1 cup of brown sugar. Bring to boil then simmer for five minutes.
- Pour this caramel over a cookie sheet lined with saltine crackers and crispy bacon, then bake at 425 degrees for five minutes.
“Kevin’s Bacon” video series is brought to you by Hormel Black Label Bacon.